Structure and Funding
We are an entirely self-funded campaign with a specific focus. The only funds we have are from individual supporters who make donations.
Thank you for making a donation to us.
Any money we receive will be used for campaigning purposes, such as:
- Design, printing and distribution of flyers and factsheets
- Travel Expenses for speakers
- Hire of rooms or venues for public meetings
- Hire of security (where necessary) for public meetings
- Hire of audio-visual equipment for recording of events
- Purchase of promotional items (e.g. badges) to be sold at cost or as a fundraiser
- Banners and other promotional items
- Creation of website
- Other campaigning opportunities that arise
Your donation will help us with these actions and activities.
Some people have said they want to make a regular donation. Here are our bank details if that is something you would like to do.
|Account Name||Woman’s Place UK|
We are in the process of considering how we organise going forward. While we do not have the capacity to be a members’ organisation, we hope to create a structure where supporters can be ‘Friends’ or similar.
We will review the Campaign in a year’s time (January 2019). Should our campaign demands have been met we will make a decision about the future of the campaign and inform our supporters and funders of our plans.
Should the Campaign be closed, we will review any monies left in the account and donate any remainder to another campaign with aims and objectives close to ours or to domestic violence charities.
If you have any queries about our structure and our funding, please email us at
Thanks for your support and encouragement