Any money we receive will be used for campaigning purposes, such as:
- Design, printing and distribution of flyers and factsheets
- Travel Expenses for speakers
- Hire of rooms or venues for public meetings
- Hire of security (where necessary) for public meetings
- Hire of audio-visual equipment for recording of events
- Purchase of promotional items (e.g. badges) to be sold at cost or as a fundraiser
- Banners and other promotional items
- Creation of website
- Other campaigning opportunities that arise
If you would like to support our campaign, you can make a donation either by
- using the PayPal button in the sidebar
- paying direct into our bank account
- Bank: NatWest
- Account Name: Woman’s Place UK
- Sort Code: 60-21-12
- Account Number: 52414388
We are in the process of considering how we organise going forward. While we do not have the capacity to be a members’ organisation, we hope to create a structure where supporters can be ‘Friends’ or similar.
We will review the Campaign in a year’s time (January 2019). Should our campaign demands have been met we will make a decision about the future of the campaign and inform our supporters and funders of our plans.
Should the Campaign be closed, we will review any monies left in the account and donate any remainder to another campaign with aims and objectives close to ours or to domestic violence charities.
If you have any queries about our structure and our funding, please contact us
Thanks for your support and encouragement